Terms & Conditions
- Verified members of Obecks Integrated Services are allowed to any information with intention to sell/promote their products and/or service on the www.obecks.com platform.
- Obecks shall not be responsible for the publication of any product of information related to prohibited or IPR infringement.
- Obecks prohibits the publication of product information outside the niche being covered by www.obecks.com. Please refer to our (product listing policy…….should be a link).
- Obecks conducts a rechecking process for displayed products. Displayed products that fall short of our standard will not be allowed.
- The listing of information such as jobs or personal advertisements is prohibited unless allowed by www.obecks.com.
- Product pictures must match the product information submitted. www.obecks.com reserves the right to reject or remove any product pictures deemed inappropriate or irrelevant.
- All information submitted must be in English.
- Obecks reserves the right to transfer any product information submitted in the wrong industry category to the appropriate industry category or reject any product information submitted in the wrong industry category.
- Obecks reserves the right to transfer any product information submitted with the wrong product attributes to the appropriate product attributes or reject any product information submitted with the wrong product attributes.
- Always use the correct product name or title to ensure buyers can find your product in searches. Inaccurate, unrelated and generalized product names should be avoided
- Please note that you are not allowed to display the same product more than once. Violation of this rule will result in the removal of your duplicated product listings
PRODUCT LISTING POLICY
PART 1. GENERAL PROHIBITION
You may not post or sell any item that is restricted or prohibited by a federal, state or local law in any country or jurisdiction. Please be aware that the www.obecks.com function as a global marketplace; thus the selling or posting of items may be prohibited because of laws outside of the jurisdiction where you reside. Below, we have listed some categories of prohibited or restricted items. HOWEVER, THIS LIST IS NOT INTENDED TO BE EXHAUSTIVE; YOU, AS THE SELLER, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT YOU ARE NOT POSTING AN ITEM THAT IS PROHIBITED BY LAW IN ANY JURISDICTION. Unless otherwise indicated and annotated accordingly below, the list of prohibited or restricted items as listed shall serve a guide when posting on www.obecks.com.
PART 2. PROHIBITED AND CONTROLLED ITEMS
1. ILLICIT DRUGS, PRECURSORS AND DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
1.1 Obecks expressly forbids any and all listing or sale of narcotics, tranquilizers, psychotropic drugs, natural drugs, synthetic drugs, steroids and other controlled substances. Such activity can result in account being deleted.
1.2 Drug paraphernalia, including all items that are primarily intended or designed for use in manufacturing, concealing, or using a controlled substance, are strictly forbidden on the Site. Such items include, but are not limited to those items used for the ingestion of illicit substances, including pipes such as water pipes, carburetor pipes, chamber pipes, ice pipes, bongs etc.
1.3 The listing or sale of packaging materials which may be utilized to contain controlled substances, materials conducive to smuggling, storing, trafficking, transporting and manufacturing illicit drugs (e.g. marijuana grow lights), publications and other media providing information related to the production of illicit drugs.
2. FLAMMABLE, EXPLOSIVE AND HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS
2.1 The posting of explosives and related ignition and detonation equipment is strictly prohibited. Such activity can result in your account being delisted.
2.2 Radioactive substances, toxic and poisonous chemicals are forbidden on the obecks Website.
2.3 The posting, offering for sale, or offering for purchase of hazardous or dangerous materials (such as the categories of dangerous goods as defined under the International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code) are forbidden on the obecks website.
2.4 Ozone depleting substances are not permitted to be listed.
2.5 The posting, offering for sale, or offering for purchase of any products containing harmful substances (e.g. items containing asbestos) are forbidden on the.
2.6 Listing of fireworks, firecrackers and associated products are forbidden on obecks.com.
3. FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION
3.1 Any service, instruction, process, or aid for producing any biological, chemical, or nuclear weapons, or other Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) or known associated agents is strictly prohibited by international law and accordingly prohibited on the Site. Any violation of this policy will result in the notification of government authorities by obecks.com and your account being delisted.
3.2 The posting of, offering for sale, or offering for purchase of any arms, munitions, military ordnance, weapons (including explosive weapons), and/or any related parts and components (whether integral or otherwise) is strictly prohibited. Such activity can result in your account being delisted.
3.3 Obecks does not permit the posting, offering for sale, or offering of purchase of replica, "look-alike” or imitation firearms, and/or any related parts and components (whether integral or otherwise). This prohibition covers such products as air guns, BB guns, paintball guns, harpoons, spear guns and other weapons that may discharge a projectile containing any gas, chemical, or explosive substance.
3.4 Obecks does not permit the posting, offering for sale, or offering of purchase of weapons that can incapacitate or cause serious physical harm to others (e.g. stun guns, batons, crossbows).
4. GOVERNMENT, LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MILITARY ISSUED ITEMS
4.1 The following items are not permitted to be listed:
(a) Articles of clothing or identification that claim to be, or appear similar to, official government uniforms.
(b) Law enforcement badges or official law enforcement equipment from any public authority, including badges issued by the government of any country.
(c) Military decorations, medals and awards, in addition to items with substantially similar designs.
4.2 Police uniforms, police insignia and police vehicles may not be posted unless they are obsolete and in no way resemble current issue police uniforms, police insignia and police vehicles. This fact must be clearly stated within the posting description.
4.3 There are some police items that may be listed on the Obecks Website, provided they observe the following guidelines:
(a) Authorized general souvenir items, such as hats, mugs, pins, pens, buttons, cuff links, T-shirts, money clips that do not resemble badges, and paperweights that do not contain badges.
(b) Badges that are clearly not genuine or official (e.g. toy badges).
(c) Historical badges that do not resemble modern law enforcement badges, provided that the item description clearly states that the badge is a historical piece at least 75 years old or issued by an organization which no longer exists.
Listing of police equipment and associated products are forbidden on obecks.com but there will be exceptions where the seller is properly licensed and also when the sale will not amount to a relevant online transaction.
5. STOLEN PROPERTIES
(a) The posting or sale of stolen property is strictly forbidden on the Site, and violates international law. Stolen property includes items taken from private individuals, as well as property taken without authorization from companies or governments.
(b) Obecks supports and cooperates with law enforcement efforts involving the recovery of stolen property and the prosecution of responsible individuals. If you are concerned that the images and/or text in your item description have been used by another Site user without your authorization, or that your intellectual property rights have been violated by such user, please contact our service team at firstname.lastname@example.org